Popular Kaduna Islamic cleric, Sheikh Ahmad Gumi has advised President Muhammadu Buhari to dialogue with the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.
Gumi urged the Federal Government to negotiate with the Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB agitators.
Gumi gave this advice while Speaking with DAILY POST.
According to Gumi: “Government should try to be frank and engage even with IPOB’s people. Government should call them ‘you come and sit down let’s talk, what is your problem’.
“Government should call them for a dialogue; see nobody doubts Nigeria. The problem is that the government is not being considerate even with these herdsmen.”
- PAP: NDRN Congratulates, Tasks Kemepade on Head of Reintegration Elevation
- Nigeria Has No Excuse for Inadequate Power Supply – Al-Mustapha
- MKO Abiola Remains Most Acceptable Nigerian Democrat – Northern Governor
- Buhari Remains My President, I Pray For Him Every Day, Governor Says
- Killings: We’ve Cried Enough, It’s Now Time For Action – Ortom
- Boko Haram Pays Recruits N5,000 To Spy, Smuggle Weapons – Zulum
- Your Hatred For Biafra Irrelevant, Referendum Nust Take Place – Kanu Tells Leaders
- JUST IN: Olusegun Obasanjo Writes Open Letter To Buhari
- Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter – Charlyboy
- 2023 Elections: Count Me Out of Any Contest – Gov Masari