From detention, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, has sent a message of hope to his Supporters, telling them “we are winning”.
His messages were contained in a statement signed by his lead counsel, Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor, on Monday.
Ejiofor who said they were able to see Kanu, following weeks of speculations and uncertainties said his client thanked all his supporters for their prayers.
“He is firm and stable, less the burden of solitary confinement and concomitant mental torture arising therefrom.
“Though the Detaining Authority is giving him medical attention, he still requires advanced medical care, which formed a substantial part of the relief in our application before the Court.
“He specifically requested that we should extend his heartfelt compliment to Millions of his supporters worldwide and all foreign Governments and institutions who are relentlessly following up. Media houses are indeed not left out of this classification.
“We are winning but your prayers are doing wonders, don’t relent, as you continue to remain law abiding,”
- BREAKING: Army to Punish Female Soldier For Dehuminizing Corp Member
- BREAKING: FG Bans SSS1, SSS2 Students From Enrolling WASSCE, NECO, NABTEB
- Actress Olaide Oyedeji Welcomes Baby With Husband, Olukotan
- EPL: How Can You Sign Ben White for €58.50million– Gallas Faults Arsenal
- Katsina Female Hunter Vows To Defeat Bandits
- Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol in Bags For Bandits in Katsina [VIDEO]
- El-Rufai Struggling To Export Banditry To The South – Akeredolu
- EFCC Arrest 26 Internet Fraud Suspects in Delta State
- We Will Not Allow Foreign Terrorists Overrun Nigeria – Army
- Decentralization of VAT Collection Will Favour Every State – Udom Emmanuel