Bill and Melinda Gates Kids
Bill and Melinda Gates’ kids look set to inherit just a fraction of their parents fortune, reports have suggested.
Divorce documents of Bill and Melinda Gates show that the couple never had a prenup, leaving many to wonder how the couple will split their combined net worth of $130 billion, including assets.
Gates had spoken about how each of his children will only inherit a paltry $10 million dollars from his fortune, according to SUN.
Hot Story: Bill Gates Divorces Wife Melinda
When asked about rumors that he would only leave his three children — Jennifer, Rory, and Phoebe — $10million each during a Reddit AMA session in 2013, Gates explained that it was for their benefit.
“I definitely think leaving kids massive amounts of money is not a favor to them,” he said.
Bill and Melinda Gates have three children and founded the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation in 2000 to address several major global issues.
The couple has donated about $45billion through the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation since its inception, including $1.75 billion to fighting the lethal Coronavirus pandemic.
- Photos: Vehicles Set Ablaze as Hoodlums Attack INEC Office in Enugu
- #BringBackGEJ: Youths Begin Campaign For Jonathan to Contest 2023
- Miyetti Allah Tells Herdsmen to Vacate South South
- You’re on Expired Drugs, Aisha Yesufu Blasts Those Against Southern Governors
- 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Stealing Human Hair in Ondo
- Breaking: Gunmen Burn Down Police Station, Vehicles in Delta
- Video: Leicester City Players Dance to ‘Over The Moon’ by Dr Sid After FA Cup Victory
- BREAKING: Leicester City Beats Chelsea to Win First FA Cup
- Delta 2023: Next Governor Must be Fair to Anioma Nation – Governor Okowa
- BREAKING: JAMB Announces New Date For 2021 UTME