A Kenyan widow identified as Beatrice Mbayi, reportedly married her late husband corpse so they can remain one forever.
Beatrice married her late husband, William Godfrey Mukalama, in Funyala Busia County, in the Republic of Kenya.
The wedding ceremony between the woman and her late husband corpse was the talk of the hosted community, as it was attended by a large crowd.
In a video which has gone viral, the bride who wore a wedding dress could be seen escorted by women in the community as she walked down to the corpse.
“We are aware it is not your wish to have a wedding ceremony in this manner, but kindly accept this ring so that you and your wife will remain one,” the man presiding over the ceremony told the dead groom.
It was gathered that Beatrice, is a member of the Jerusalem Church headed by Prophetess Mary Akatsa, whom is referred to as “Mummy”.
According to reports gathered, members of the church believe death is a graduation and therefore even in death a couple could remain together.
- Breaking: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Usman Alkali As Acting IGP
- Woman Discovers Her Son’s Bride is Her Long Lost Daughter of 20-Years
- Learn From Afonja’s Mistake, Group Tells S’East Govs
- It’s Rude To Keep Bibles In Hotel Rooms – Bisi Alimi
- We Give You 7 Days To Leave Calabar – Group Tells Igbo
- Easter: Joy as Engr Uti Donates Food Items For Widows, Widowers in Ogulagha
- There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits In Zamfara, Five Other Northern States – Gov Matawalle
- Delta Man Set To Wed Two Women Same Day
- CCT Chairman Assaults Security Officer in Abuja, Says ‘The Guard Was Rude’
- Don’t listen to anyone telling you to have kids without a job – Reno Omokri