It was a tragic day for a family in Niger state as the body of a day-old baby girl was recovered hanging on the barbed wire fence of an abandoned building in Minna, the capital of the state.
The blood-stained corpse of the baby was found in a hausa community by residents of Dutsen Kura,
The sad event which occured over the weekend was Confirmed by the District Head of Dutsen Kura Hausa, Ahmad Tukura.
“Why didn’t the mother just put the baby on the ground? Someone would have picked her and taken care of her or she could have been taken to the orphanage.
“Killing an innocent child like this is unacceptable,” Tukura told newsmen in the state
- EPL: Man United Suffers Second Home Defeat in 4 Days
- Gulder Ultimate Search Organizers Reveal Date of New Season
- Malami Opens up on Released Boko Haram Sponsors
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend