Vigilantes in Otokutu, Ughelli South Local government area of Delta state, on Thursday apprehended a suspected human parts dealer.
The suspected ritualist was caught under the popular Otokutu Bridge, a renowned hideout for ritualists over the years.
According to Warri Aproko Special, the vigilante has handed over the suspect to the police in Otujeremi for further investigation.
The report also stated four other suspects had been handed over to the same police station in recent times.
- Buratai, Malami Behind Igboho’s Detention in Benin Republic – Yoruba Nation agitators
- “I’m the last of the males” Obi Cubana Writes as he Shares Picture with his Elder Brothers
- Sexy Photos of Bbnaija Housemate Maria Chike
- Anti-Open Grazing Bill: Miyetti Allah Demands 30,000 sq metres of Land in Delta
- Soldiers Shutdown Market, asks Traders to Remain at Home “Until Biafra is Achieved” in Imo
- #BBNaija: “I made my first million at 19” – Arin
- 63-year-old Man Publicly Flogged and Fined for attempting to Sleep with Daughter-in-law
- Bandits Attack Gov Uzodinma’s Hometown, Kill DPO in Imo
- Househelp, Three Others Arrested Over Murder of Banker in Yobe
- Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Has Collapsed Nigeria’s Democracy – Deji Adeyanju