Akpabio Submits NDDC Forensic Audit Report
Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Senator Godswill Akpabio has presented a final report of the forensic audit of the Niger Delta Development Commission from Niger Delta Affairs Minister to President Muhammadu Buhari.
The documents were conveyed in sacks and received by the Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami, who represented the President.
Speaking after handing over the report, the former Akwa Ibom governor noted that the forensic audit covered a total of 13,777 contracts awarded from 2001 to 2019 at a final contract value of N3, 274,206,032,213.24
- Boko Haram Attack Yobe Community
- Big Brother Naija: Fans Call EFCC on Organizers, Threaten Protest Over Pere
- Suspected Ritualist Kill, Bury 9-year-old Girl With One Thousand Naira Note in Kwara
- Nigeria’s Tax System is Problematic And Confusing – Fayemi
- Mourinho Blames Referee, VAR For Derby Loss
- APC Wants To Be in Power For Next 40 Years – Former Governor
- Gunmen Attack Community, Kill One, Injure Others in Kwara
- Nigeria Going Through Turbulent Times, We Need To Remain United – Sanwo-Olu
- Please Come To Aid of Benue IDPs – Ortom Begs Nigerians
- At 61, Nigeria Should Be Competing With Developed Countries — Wike