The All Progressives Congress, APC has announced that the party’s congresses earlier scheduled to commence in July have been postponed indefinitely.
The announcement was made in a letter jointly signed by Mai Mala Buni, the CECPC chairman, and John Akpanudoedehe, its secretary, dated July 6 to Mahmood Yakubu, chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).
“We refer to our letter reference number APC/NHDQ/INEC/19/021/20, dated 10, June, 2021, on the above subject and wish to inform the commission that the party has rescheduled its congresses and national convention to a later date which will be communicated to you,” the CECPC said.
“This serves as a formal notification pursuant to the provisions of section 85 of the Electoral Act (2010) as amended.
“While hoping to receive your cooperation, please accept the assurance of my highest esteem.”
- “I am Destined to Marry Tonto Dikeh” – Actor Uche Maduagwu Says
- Best Centre-Back in The English Premier League Identified
- Give Independence To RMAFC on Equitable Revenue Allocation – Okowa Tells National Assembly
- Vigiante Slay 11 Bandits, Arrest Others in Kogi
- Despite Numerous Challenges, Nigeria’s Unity Remains Unshaken – FG
- “James Brown is my Spirit Animal”- Toke Makinwa Reveals
- Over 1m Nigerians Completed Voter Registration in 12 weeks – INEC
- Nigerian Customs To Deploy Drones At Seme Border To Check Smuggling
- States Must be Empowered To Harness Resources, Revenues For Development – Wike
- My Vision For United Nigeria Driving Me Crazy – Okorocha