Adoration Ministry shut down
The Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministry, Enugu, Rev. Fr Ejike Mbaka, has announced a shutdown of the Adoration Ministry for a one month, Daily Report Nigeria can confirm.
Father Mbaka’s new decision is likey connected to the directive issued last week him by the Catholic Bishop of Enugu Diocese, Bishop Calistus Onaga.
The leadership of Adoration Ministry issued out a notice early Tuesday morning, informing it’s members that Fr. Mbaka was proceeding on a one-month private prayer retreat.
The statement reads in part; “Our Spiritual Director, Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka wishes to inform his beloved adorers that he has embarked on a private prayer retreat that will end on 10th June 2021.
“Consequently, no ministry activities shall be held in the ministry ground pending his return.
“He directs that members of the ministry are to observe this period of his retreat as they used to do during the usual January breaks of the ministry, by praying at their homes, being charitable and fasting according to their ability. Adoration! Holy Spirit is our Power.”
Father Mbaka came under heavy scrutiny by the Enugu Diocese of the Catholic Church, following his recent outburst against the President Muhammadu Buhari-led federal government.
The cleric was feared missing by members of his Ministry on Wednesday last week, following a drilling by the Bishop Onaga and the Enugu Diocese.
The fiery Priest later apologized for his mistakes, also calling on the Diocese to forgive his members for their unnecessary actions in breaking properties at the Bishop’s residence.
- PAP: NDRN Congratulates, Tasks Kemepade on Head of Reintegration Elevation
- Nigeria Has No Excuse for Inadequate Power Supply – Al-Mustapha
- MKO Abiola Remains Most Acceptable Nigerian Democrat – Northern Governor
- Buhari Remains My President, I Pray For Him Every Day, Governor Says
- Killings: We’ve Cried Enough, It’s Now Time For Action – Ortom
- Boko Haram Pays Recruits N5,000 To Spy, Smuggle Weapons – Zulum
- Your Hatred For Biafra Irrelevant, Referendum Nust Take Place – Kanu Tells Leaders
- JUST IN: Olusegun Obasanjo Writes Open Letter To Buhari
- Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter – Charlyboy
- 2023 Elections: Count Me Out of Any Contest – Gov Masari