Former president of Nigeria, Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has finally joined the ruling All Progressive Congress, APC.
The erstwhile Vice President to late President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua disclosed his departure from the People’s Democratic Party in a press conference with news men in Abuja on Thursday.
The much celebrated peace envoy of ECOWAS also declared his intention to contest for president once again in 2023.
Quizzed on his chances of winning, GEJ simply stated “I’ve lead this country before and I know what it takes to pull us out of the challenges we are faced with.”
While stories such as this are what some Nigerians yearn to see, this is only Daily Report Nigeria‘s way of marking April 1st.
Thank you for your fervent patronage and commitment to our reportage.
Happy April Fool’s Day 2021.
- Breaking: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Usman Alkali As Acting IGP
- Woman Discovers Her Son’s Bride is Her Long Lost Daughter of 20-Years
- Learn From Afonja’s Mistake, Group Tells S’East Govs
- It’s Rude To Keep Bibles In Hotel Rooms – Bisi Alimi
- We Give You 7 Days To Leave Calabar – Group Tells Igbo
- Easter: Joy as Engr Uti Donates Food Items For Widows, Widowers in Ogulagha
- There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits In Zamfara, Five Other Northern States – Gov Matawalle
- Delta Man Set To Wed Two Women Same Day
- CCT Chairman Assaults Security Officer in Abuja, Says ‘The Guard Was Rude’
- Don’t listen to anyone telling you to have kids without a job – Reno Omokri