Three feared dead as gunmen burn police station in Delta
Unknown gunmen on Sunday attacked the Nsukwa Divisional Police Station in Aniocha South Local Government Area of Delta State, Daily Report Nigeria can confirm.
The hoodlums reportedly burnt down the police station and patrol vehicles as three operatives of the police are feared dead.
Sources say the attack occured around 2am on Sunday morning, with the hoodlums also carting ammunition during the attack.
The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, DSP Bright Edafe, was yet to confirm the attack as at the time of filing this report, but a police source in Ogwashi-uku confirmed the incident to newsmen.
- PAP: NDRN Congratulates, Tasks Kemepade on Head of Reintegration Elevation
- Nigeria Has No Excuse for Inadequate Power Supply – Al-Mustapha
- MKO Abiola Remains Most Acceptable Nigerian Democrat – Northern Governor
- Buhari Remains My President, I Pray For Him Every Day, Governor Says
- Killings: We’ve Cried Enough, It’s Now Time For Action – Ortom
- Boko Haram Pays Recruits N5,000 To Spy, Smuggle Weapons – Zulum
- Your Hatred For Biafra Irrelevant, Referendum Nust Take Place – Kanu Tells Leaders
- JUST IN: Olusegun Obasanjo Writes Open Letter To Buhari
- Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter – Charlyboy
- 2023 Elections: Count Me Out of Any Contest – Gov Masari