House of Reps Member, Omolafe Adedayo is dead
Omolafe Adedayo Isaac, the lawmaker representing Akure North and Akure South Federal Constituency in the Federal House of Representatives, is dead.
The lawmaker popular for the moniker ”Expensive”, reportedly died around 2:00 am in a private hospital on Monday, in Akure, the Ondo State capital.
Hon Omolafe’s death was confirmed by the Spokesman of the Peoples Democratic Party in Ondo state, Kennedy Peretei, who described his death as a big blow to the PDP.
The lawmaker reportedly died without symptoms of sickness according to one of his associates.
“Expensive was not sick, we were still together yesterday (Sunday) morning, this is so sad, a terrible blow dealt on Akure,” he said.
He was elected into the Green Chambers under the Peoples Democratic Party umbrella.
He once served as Coordinator of the SURE-P programme initiated by former President Goodluck Jonathan.
- Gulder Ultimate Search Organizers Reveal Date of New Season
- Malami Opens up on Released Boko Haram Sponsors
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend
- Stop ‘Illegal Network Installations’ – Police Warn Zamfara Residents