Leicester City wins FA Cup
Leicester Cityon Saturday defeated Chelsea in the FA Cup finals to claim it’s first Football Association trophy.
Yuri Teleman’s long range effort turned decisive in a tough encounter contested at the Wembley Stadium.
The win sees Nigerian duo of Wilfred Ndidi and Kelechi Iheneancho’s cementing their place in the club’s history.
Chelsea who performed poorly in the had a last dying minute qualiser rightly ruled out for offside as Leicester held on to victory.
- PAP: NDRN Congratulates, Tasks Kemepade on Head of Reintegration Elevation
- Nigeria Has No Excuse for Inadequate Power Supply – Al-Mustapha
- MKO Abiola Remains Most Acceptable Nigerian Democrat – Northern Governor
- Buhari Remains My President, I Pray For Him Every Day, Governor Says
- Killings: We’ve Cried Enough, It’s Now Time For Action – Ortom
- Boko Haram Pays Recruits N5,000 To Spy, Smuggle Weapons – Zulum
- Your Hatred For Biafra Irrelevant, Referendum Nust Take Place – Kanu Tells Leaders
- JUST IN: Olusegun Obasanjo Writes Open Letter To Buhari
- Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter – Charlyboy
- 2023 Elections: Count Me Out of Any Contest – Gov Masari