Revered Nollywood actress, Doris Chima is dead, Daily Report Nigeria has gathered.
Chima was a foundation member of the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) and was a former vice-chairperson of Lagos AGN.
She died after a long hard-fought battle with breast cancer.
Chima was reported to have her affected breast cut off in 2020 after she was diagnosesto prevent further damage.
The Lagos state chairman of the AGN, Emeka Rising Ibe, confirmed her demise, expressing shock over the incident.
“She called me last week and pleaded due to ill health not to remove her from the verification exercise I embarked on to ascertain true members of the guild in Lagos.
“Yesterday morning, I got a call that she was dead. Though I am yet to visit the family but it is a great loss for us. I pray for the repose of her soul.”
- Pastor Killed by Stray Bullet During Morning Devotion in Ebonyi
- “I am Destined to Marry Tonto Dikeh” – Actor Uche Maduagwu Says
- Best Centre-Back in The English Premier League Identified
- Give Independence To RMAFC on Equitable Revenue Allocation – Okowa Tells National Assembly
- Vigiante Slay 11 Bandits, Arrest Others in Kogi
- Despite Numerous Challenges, Nigeria’s Unity Remains Unshaken – FG
- “James Brown is my Spirit Animal”- Toke Makinwa Reveals
- Over 1m Nigerians Completed Voter Registration in 12 weeks – INEC
- Nigerian Customs To Deploy Drones At Seme Border To Check Smuggling
- States Must be Empowered To Harness Resources, Revenues For Development – Wike