President Muhammadu Buhari has appoint Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State to serve as member of a National Healthcare Sector Reform Committee.
Okowa’s appointment was announced through an official statement by the Delta State Government on Tuesday.
According to the statement, the former senator will serve under the committee chaired by Vuce President Yemi Osibanjo.
The statement reads in full;
“Governor Ifeanyi Okowa has been appointed by President Muhammadu Buhari to serve on a National Healthcare Sector Reform Committee.
“The committee, which will be Chaired by the Vice-President, Yemi Osinbajo, will work to develop and implement a national healthcare sector reform programme in collaboration with the 36-states of the federation.
“This new committee, which has members drawn from both the public and private sectors, will review all the healthcare reforms of the last two decades to develop a sustainable, contemporary, and comprehensive Healthcare Sector Reform Programme.”
- Anti-Open Grazing: Pro-Buhari Group Says Ortom Doesn’t Hate Buhari, Fulanis
- BREAKING: 3 Policemen Dead, 2 Injured as Gunmen Attack Checkpoint in Anambra
- Zoning: ‘You’re Desperate For Relevance’ — PDP Tackles Umahi
- Nigeria Needs Strong Institutions, Not Powerful Individuals — Shina Peller
- Breaking: Former CBN Deputy Governor Mailafa Obadiah is Dead
- Buhari Grieves Over Ex-Algerian President, Comforts Tebboune
- Niger Police Arrest 259 Criminal Suspects
- 2023: Campaign Poster of Femi Fani-Kayode as Running Mate to Yahaya Bello Surfaces
- Government Must Not Be Left To Fight Insecurity Alone – Lawan
- Police kills Passerby Amid Pursuit of Murder Suspect in Edo