Cristiano Ronaldo has become the all-time highest international goal scorer.
The Portuguese forward broke the record previously held by Iranian great Ali Daei’s mark on Wednesday against Ireland.
Ronaldo had missed a penalty early in the first half but scored his 110th international goal with an equalizer on 89th minute.
The 36-year-old, then went on to claim his 111th strike with the last kick of the game, snatching a last minute winner for Portugal.
- Gulder Ultimate Search Organizers Reveal Date of New Season
- Malami Opens up on Released Boko Haram Sponsors
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend
- Stop ‘Illegal Network Installations’ – Police Warn Zamfara Residents