Stella Oduah Dumps PDP
Senator representing Anambra North, Stella Oduah has decamped from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to the All Progressives Congress (APC).
The former M inister of Aviation was received into APC at a brief ceremony held in Abuja on Thursday.
Present at the event were; Mai Mala Buni, national chairman of the APC caretaker committee; Ovie Omo-Agege, deputy senate president; Hope Uzodimma, Imo governor, Atiku Bagudu, chairman of the Progressives Governors Forum (PGF) and Andy Ubah, APC candidate in the November 2021 Anambra governorship election.
Speaking at the event, Buni said “You will enjoy the privileges enjoyed by all members of the party because you will have a waiver,” the Yobe governor said.
During her own speech, Oduah said she defected to the ruling party because she wants to change the “political narrative” in the southeast region of the country while also claiming her supporters in Anambra are “jubilating” that she joined the APC.
- Aston Villa Ensures Man Utd’s 2 Conscutive Home Defeats in Just 4 days
- Gulder Ultimate Search Organizers Reveal Date of New Season
- Malami Opens up on Released Boko Haram Sponsors
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend