Two Immigration officers have been killed and hundreds of cattle rustled, by bandits who attacked a village in Jibiya LGA of Katsina State around 11pm on Wednesday.
It was reliably gathered by DAILY POST, that the bandits surrounded Kadobe village, close to Immigration checkpoint, after they received information that many cows were in the village.
Also Read: Bandits Are Targeting my Son; El-rufai
“The bandits got information that some people brought cows to the village yesterday and you know that the immigration checkpoint is there. So they came in the night and started exchanging fire with the immigration officers. They succeeded in killing two immigration officers and injured one soldier.
“Many of the bandits too were killed but they took away the corpse with the cows,
- BBNaija: Yousef Reveals Real Relationships in the House.
- Family Desert Nigeria, Celebrate Abroad 2 Years After
- Prophetesses Die Two Days After Being Sentenced to Life Imprisonment, For For Making ‘Poisonous’ Love Potion for Client
- Pastor Killed by Stray Bullet During Morning Devotion in Ebonyi
- “I am Destined to Marry Tonto Dikeh” – Actor Uche Maduagwu Says
- Best Centre-Back in The English Premier League Identified
- Give Independence To RMAFC on Equitable Revenue Allocation – Okowa Tells National Assembly
- Vigiante Slay 11 Bandits, Arrest Others in Kogi
- Despite Numerous Challenges, Nigeria’s Unity Remains Unshaken – FG
- “James Brown is my Spirit Animal”- Toke Makinwa Reveals