Major websites including that of news outlets such as the Financial Times, the New York Times and Bloomberg News were down across the globe on Tuesday.
The UK Government’s site is also currently unavailable for users amid the mass outages.
According to Al Jazeera, CNN and France’s Le Monde started showing error messages that appeared on the websites at around 10:00 GMT. The newspaper was also affected.
Separately, Amazon.com Inc’s retail website also seemed to face an outage. Amazon was not immediately available to comment.
Britain’s Guardian newspaper said its website and app were being affected.
Sites of some other British news media were also not immediately loading.
The issue affecting the websites was not immediately clear.
- PAP: NDRN Congratulates, Tasks Kemepade on Head of Reintegration Elevation
- Nigeria Has No Excuse for Inadequate Power Supply – Al-Mustapha
- MKO Abiola Remains Most Acceptable Nigerian Democrat – Northern Governor
- Buhari Remains My President, I Pray For Him Every Day, Governor Says
- Killings: We’ve Cried Enough, It’s Now Time For Action – Ortom
- Boko Haram Pays Recruits N5,000 To Spy, Smuggle Weapons – Zulum
- Your Hatred For Biafra Irrelevant, Referendum Nust Take Place – Kanu Tells Leaders
- JUST IN: Olusegun Obasanjo Writes Open Letter To Buhari
- Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter – Charlyboy
- 2023 Elections: Count Me Out of Any Contest – Gov Masari