Sunday Igboho arrested in Cotonou
Federal government of Nigeria in collaboration with its Benin Republic counterpart, have arrested the controversial Yoruba nation agitator, Sunday Adeyemo, popularly known as Sunday Igboho, in Cotonou, Benin Republic.
Igboho was reportedly arrested at an airport in Cotonou on Monday night, a top source familiar with the matter told Punch Newspapers correspondent.
He was arrested by the security forces in Benin Republic about three weeks after he was declared wanted by Department of State Services for allegedly stockpiling arms.
According to the source, Igboho would be repatriated to Nigeria on Tuesday (today) from Benin Republic.
“He was arrested in Cotonou while he tried to travel out on Monday night. His destination was Germany. The security forces in Benin Republic should repatriate him to Nigeria on Tuesday,” the source said.
- Buratai, Malami Behind Igboho’s Detention in Benin Republic – Yoruba Nation agitators
- “I’m the last of the males” Obi Cubana Writes as he Shares Picture with his Elder Brothers
- Sexy Photos of Bbnaija Housemate Maria Chike
- Anti-Open Grazing Bill: Miyetti Allah Demands 30,000 sq metres of Land in Delta
- Soldiers Shutdown Market, asks Traders to Remain at Home “Until Biafra is Achieved” in Imo
- #BBNaija: “I made my first million at 19” – Arin
- 63-year-old Man Publicly Flogged and Fined for attempting to Sleep with Daughter-in-law
- Bandits Attack Gov Uzodinma’s Hometown, Kill DPO in Imo
- Househelp, Three Others Arrested Over Murder of Banker in Yobe
- Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Has Collapsed Nigeria’s Democracy – Deji Adeyanju