The Ozuma bridge in Okengwe, Okene local government area of Kogi state,
constructed by the government of Yahaya Bello administration has collapsed.
The collapse of the bridge comes just a week after it was commissioned by the government.
Sources say the collapse of the bridge was as a result of the 10 mm rods used by the engineers for the construction work.
Governor Yahaya Bello and his deputy, Edward David Onoja have since been under fire from concerned Nigerians since news of the collapse bridge broke out.
See photos of the collapsed bridge and some reactions below
- PAP: NDRN Congratulates, Tasks Kemepade on Head of Reintegration Elevation
- Nigeria Has No Excuse for Inadequate Power Supply – Al-Mustapha
- MKO Abiola Remains Most Acceptable Nigerian Democrat – Northern Governor
- Buhari Remains My President, I Pray For Him Every Day, Governor Says
- Killings: We’ve Cried Enough, It’s Now Time For Action – Ortom
- Boko Haram Pays Recruits N5,000 To Spy, Smuggle Weapons – Zulum
- Your Hatred For Biafra Irrelevant, Referendum Nust Take Place – Kanu Tells Leaders
- JUST IN: Olusegun Obasanjo Writes Open Letter To Buhari
- Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter – Charlyboy
- 2023 Elections: Count Me Out of Any Contest – Gov Masari