Former ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has said President Muhammadu Buhari exposed his cluelessness during his interview on Arise Television, today.
PDP in a series of tweets noted that some of the president’s comments are capable of encouraging terrorism and further creating division and violence in the country.
According to PDP: “The @OfficialPDPNig is appalled by President @MBuhari’s deplorable performance at the exclusive interview on @ARISEtv this morning.
“Our party is dismayed that while millions of Nigerians eagerly expected President @MBuhari to use the interview to address salient issues confronting our nation, Mr. President bungled the opportunity by being evasive and dodgy while attempting to lay claims to projects done by @OfficialPDPNig administrations.
“Instead of addressing issues and providing direction for our nation, President @MBuhari exposed his cluelessness, paucity of ideas for development while making very provocative comments that could embolden terrorists as well as serve as a recipe for further division and violence in the country.
- PAP: NDRN Congratulates, Tasks Kemepade on Head of Reintegration Elevation
- Nigeria Has No Excuse for Inadequate Power Supply – Al-Mustapha
- MKO Abiola Remains Most Acceptable Nigerian Democrat – Northern Governor
- Buhari Remains My President, I Pray For Him Every Day, Governor Says
- Killings: We’ve Cried Enough, It’s Now Time For Action – Ortom
- Boko Haram Pays Recruits N5,000 To Spy, Smuggle Weapons – Zulum
- Your Hatred For Biafra Irrelevant, Referendum Nust Take Place – Kanu Tells Leaders
- JUST IN: Olusegun Obasanjo Writes Open Letter To Buhari
- Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter – Charlyboy
- 2023 Elections: Count Me Out of Any Contest – Gov Masari