The National Association of Resident Doctors (NARD) has accused the President Muhammadu Buhari administration of frustrating the efforts of legislators with regards to their demands.
NARD Publicity Secretary, Dr. Dotun Oshikoya said the executive arm is not doing anything to end the strike which is now three weeks old.
Oshikoya who spoke to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), said “The way I see things now, it looks like the NASS is taking off its hands from the issue”
Also Read: ‘A Hungry Doctor is Dangerous’ — NARD
“The Federal Government has just been paying lip service in the media to either confuse the public or gain sympathy.
“Nothing concrete has been done. They have just been engaging in bureaucracies but they are yet to solve the problems,”
- BREAKING: FG Bans SSS1, SSS2 Students From Enrolling WASSCE, NECO, NABTEB
- Actress Olaide Oyedeji Welcomes Baby With Husband, Olukotan
- EPL: How Can You Sign Ben White for €58.50million– Gallas Faults Arsenal
- Katsina Female Hunter Vows To Defeat Bandits
- Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol in Bags For Bandits in Katsina [VIDEO]
- El-Rufai Struggling To Export Banditry To The South – Akeredolu
- EFCC Arrest 26 Internet Fraud Suspects in Delta State
- We Will Not Allow Foreign Terrorists Overrun Nigeria – Army
- Decentralization of VAT Collection Will Favour Every State – Udom Emmanuel
- EPL: Your Playing Style Vexes me – Ince Lambasts Man United stars