Former governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Sanusi Lamido has lamented the carefree attitude of President Muhammadu Buhari towards nipping security issues in the bud.
The sacked Emir of Kano opines that the one of the successes recorded by the Buhari administration is the creation of a monster in the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, a situation he says will soon consume Nigeria.
To further buttress his point, Sanusi iterated that no youth of Igbo extraction believes in the One Nigeria mantra, as they don’t even believe in an Igbo son becoming a president of the country.
Expressing his fears, Sanusi said;
“President Muhammad Buhari’s greatest achievement is that he has created a monster(IPOB) that will soon consume Nigeria.
“An average Igbo Youth is a member of IPOB by spirit, and it will be difficult to make them believe in one Nigeria, even When Buhari has left.
“Igbo Youths don’t care about anything in Nigeria anymore, and even Igbo presidency doesn’t interest them anymore.
“My greatest fear is that Igbo Youths are in every State in Nigeria, and if they decide to carry arms, Nigeria will be history.”
- Osinbajo Calls For Greater Investment In Girl Child Education
- BREAKING: INEC Suspends Continous Voters Registration
- Actress Dakore Akande Celebrates Daughter as She Turns 10
- VAT: Lagos, Rivers Are Nothing Without Other States – Masari
- Woman Raped by a Stranger in Churchyard
- Truck Falls on Car With Four Occupants in Lagos
- Man Arrested For Raping, Impregnating Daughter in Ogun
- 11 Bandits Neutralized, Victims Rescued in Kogi
- Accumulating Debt For Generations to Come ‘Criminal’ – Obasanjo
- BBNaija S6: Whitemoney Hurt by Queen’s Desire to Sleep With Cross