The owner of online newspaper, Saharareporter, Omoyele Sowore, says President Muhammadu Buhari’s recent statement has proven his declaration of war on Nigerian youths.
Buhari had urged Nigerian youths to make the country secure so investors can be attracted while lamenting the spate of violence in most parts of the country and also accusing #Endsars protesters of trying to overthrow him.
He said, ”I told them to tell the youths if they want jobs they should behave themselves, make Nigeria secure so that people can come and invest.
“Youths should behave themselves to make Nigeria secure and they will get jobs because Nobody can invest in an unsecured environment,” Buhari said.
Sowore reacting through his Twitter page wrote; “This was the reason he unleashed soldiers on #Endsars protesters, Buhari’s only concern is how to kill young people because he believed that #Endsars protesters wanted to remove him from office. Well, now everyone is tired and we are saying #Buharimustgo.
“After watching this interview by Buhari, you should just know that Buhari has declared war on Nigerian youths. We must respond in the language all dictators and tyrants understand.”
- PAP: NDRN Congratulates, Tasks Kemepade on Head of Reintegration Elevation
- Nigeria Has No Excuse for Inadequate Power Supply – Al-Mustapha
- MKO Abiola Remains Most Acceptable Nigerian Democrat – Northern Governor
- Buhari Remains My President, I Pray For Him Every Day, Governor Says
- Killings: We’ve Cried Enough, It’s Now Time For Action – Ortom
- Boko Haram Pays Recruits N5,000 To Spy, Smuggle Weapons – Zulum
- Your Hatred For Biafra Irrelevant, Referendum Nust Take Place – Kanu Tells Leaders
- JUST IN: Olusegun Obasanjo Writes Open Letter To Buhari
- Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter – Charlyboy
- 2023 Elections: Count Me Out of Any Contest – Gov Masari