Charles Idahosa, a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP in Edo, has said, in despite the security challenge rocking the country, President Muhammadu Buhari has made remarkable achievements in infrastructural development and others.
Idahosa, made the claims on Friday while addressing Newsmen in Benin city the state capital.
He said the menace of insecurity is the only thing overshadowing Buhari’s achievements.
He said: “Nigerians will not be fair to this administration if they judge based on insecurity. Buhari as far as I am concerned may not be the best, but a lot of things have happened since he came. But he is being judged based on insecurity.
“I know what the president has done to the Nigeria Railway and what he has been doing. The railway has improved, he has tried in that sector and we should give it to him.
“Buhari has tried in infrastructure like roads and some others. But insecurity is just overshadowing all the good things that he is doing.
- Malami Opens up on Released Boko Haram Sponsors
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend
- Stop ‘Illegal Network Installations’ – Police Warn Zamfara Residents
- Probe ‘Accidental Air Strike’ in Yobe – Amnesty Tells FG