Ali Ndume, senator representing Borno south, has said, contrary to rumour, President Mohammadu Buhari is Hale and hearty.
Speaking when he featured in an interview on Channels Television on Thursday Ndume said President Muhammadu Buhari’s trip to Borno state and Lagos State has shown that comments on the president being sick are not true.
“Let me add, the president went round for six hours. He came in by 10am and was going round to various projects until 4pm, before he left.
“For those people who are saying the president is sick and all that, we went through the four corners of Maiduguri.
“We took six hours going round and that is very encouraging. From the interview he did with Arise TV, from the visit that he had to Lagos, for now the opposition will go back and sit down to look at what else they are going to say.”
- Buratai, Malami Behind Igboho’s Detention in Benin Republic – Yoruba Nation agitators
- “I’m the last of the males” Obi Cubana Writes as he Shares Picture with his Elder Brothers
- Sexy Photos of Bbnaija Housemate Maria Chike
- Anti-Open Grazing Bill: Miyetti Allah Demands 30,000 sq metres of Land in Delta
- Soldiers Shutdown Market, asks Traders to Remain at Home “Until Biafra is Achieved” in Imo
- #BBNaija: “I made my first million at 19” – Arin
- 63-year-old Man Publicly Flogged and Fined for attempting to Sleep with Daughter-in-law
- Bandits Attack Gov Uzodinma’s Hometown, Kill DPO in Imo
- Househelp, Three Others Arrested Over Murder of Banker in Yobe
- Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Has Collapsed Nigeria’s Democracy – Deji Adeyanju