Samuel Ortom, the Benue State Governor, has said that contrary to what people believe, he doesn’t hate President Muhammadu Buhari
In a media briefing to mark this year’s Democracy Day and his mid term as re-elected Governor, Ortom said he prays for the president all the time.
“I am a Christian; born aga in for that matter. And I have no reason to hate anyone. The president is my president.
“I pray for the president every day in my devotion. When the president was sick, Benue state was the first state that organised prayers for him under my watch.
“We can disagree on policy issues. But I don’t hate the president. My president is Muhammadu Buhari.
“But the president cannot force me to violate the Constitution which I swore to uphold,” Ortom said concerning his relationship with the president
- Buratai, Malami Behind Igboho’s Detention in Benin Republic – Yoruba Nation agitators
- “I’m the last of the males” Obi Cubana Writes as he Shares Picture with his Elder Brothers
- Sexy Photos of Bbnaija Housemate Maria Chike
- Anti-Open Grazing Bill: Miyetti Allah Demands 30,000 sq metres of Land in Delta
- Soldiers Shutdown Market, asks Traders to Remain at Home “Until Biafra is Achieved” in Imo
- #BBNaija: “I made my first million at 19” – Arin
- 63-year-old Man Publicly Flogged and Fined for attempting to Sleep with Daughter-in-law
- Bandits Attack Gov Uzodinma’s Hometown, Kill DPO in Imo
- Househelp, Three Others Arrested Over Murder of Banker in Yobe
- Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Has Collapsed Nigeria’s Democracy – Deji Adeyanju