Governor Hope Uzodimma of Imo, has disclosed that President Muhammadu Buhari will visit the state on Thursday, September 9.
The governor who spoke while addressing Newsmen at the Sam Mbakwe International Cargo Airport, Owerri, on Saturday, said the president will commission some “significant projects” executed by his administration.
He said his visit to Abuja was to “address some political matters and some critical issues that are supposed to be handled in Abuja”.
The governor said “While in Abuja, I secured approval for President Muhammadu Buhari to visit Imo on Thursday, Sept. 9, to commission some significant projects put together by the Shared Prosperity Administration.
“More to that, Imo has been able to attract additional support from Mr President on management of some ecological problems in the state,’’
- Aston Villa Ensures Man Utd’s 2 Conscutive Home Defeats in Just 4 days
- Gulder Ultimate Search Organizers Reveal Date of New Season
- Malami Opens up on Released Boko Haram Sponsors
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend