Cashier Caught on CCTV Hiding N1m Inside Private Parts
A cashier with Temple Hill Supermarket, located at Oludegun Street in Okota area of Lagos, has been nabbed for allegedly stealing a whooping ₦1 million from her employer.
The 23-year-old identified as Miss Chioma Ezeiru, was captured hiding the money gathered from sales in her private parts by the CCTV installed in the shopping complex.
Management of the firm had embarked on an investigation after a discovery that money was often missing from sales after audit.
The CCTV was reviewed and the cashier was seen hiding money in her private in multiple occasion.
Chioma was invited by the management to watch herself carrying out the act. She reportedly admitted to the crime, saying she only stole N290, 000.
She was handed her over to the Okota Police Division for investigation.
She was found culpable and subsequently charged before the Isolo Magistrates Court.
She however, pleaded not guilty to the allegation.
Mr. Oje Uagbale, the lead prosecutor asked the Court to adjourn the case for further hearing.
Presiding Magistrate, Mrs. A.O. Akokhia, granted the defendant bail in the sum of N200,000 along with two sureties in like sum.
- Gulder Ultimate Search Organizers Reveal Date of New Season
- Malami Opens up on Released Boko Haram Sponsors
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend
- Stop ‘Illegal Network Installations’ – Police Warn Zamfara Residents