The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has apprehended a Chadian lady, Vivien Tarmadji, while trying to board an Ethiopian airline flight 911 en route Addis Ababa-Italy with 234.35 grams of heroine concealed in her private part.
Tarmadji, who runs a saloon business in Italy, was arrested on Tuesday, March 23, 2021.
She disclosed she was contacted by a man who called her from Italy to collect a drug from one man who delivered the illicit substance to her in a hotel she lodged in Lagos early in the morning, after which she took to Abuja the same day for onward journey to Italy.
She added that the man brought 50 wraps of heroine for her to swallow but she couldn’t, and as such she decided to insert 18 wraps into her private part and returned the remaining to the man that brought the drug.
The suspect, who said she came into Nigeria to pay for her house and shop rents which had expired in Italy, as life has been so difficult for her since the inception of the COVID-19 pandemic, revealed that the owner of the drug was willing to pay her 10,000 Euro on successful delivery of the drug.
- Breaking: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Usman Alkali As Acting IGP
- Woman Discovers Her Son’s Bride is Her Long Lost Daughter of 20-Years
- Learn From Afonja’s Mistake, Group Tells S’East Govs
- It’s Rude To Keep Bibles In Hotel Rooms – Bisi Alimi
- We Give You 7 Days To Leave Calabar – Group Tells Igbo
- Easter: Joy as Engr Uti Donates Food Items For Widows, Widowers in Ogulagha
- There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits In Zamfara, Five Other Northern States – Gov Matawalle
- Delta Man Set To Wed Two Women Same Day
- CCT Chairman Assaults Security Officer in Abuja, Says ‘The Guard Was Rude’
- Don’t listen to anyone telling you to have kids without a job – Reno Omokri