Chief of defence staff, Lucky Irabor, has condemned the attack by unknown gunmen on the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) in Kaduna on Tuesday.
Gunmen had on Tuesday attacked the academy, resulting in the deaths of two officers.
Reacting to the incident while addressing journalists in Yola, the Adamawa capital, Irabor said “The incident in Kaduna has been undertaken by bandits, but it’s more of an armed robber coming to your house. The infiltration didn’t come by virtue of the normal banditry action. But these are things we’re already looking at, and in due course, you’ll get the details,”
“Suffice to say, any form of insecurity is a cause of worry for anyone. That’s why for us, we’re more determined that this madness must be brought to an end very swiftly.”
- Gulder Ultimate Search Organizers Reveal Date of New Season
- Malami Opens up on Released Boko Haram Sponsors
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend
- Stop ‘Illegal Network Installations’ – Police Warn Zamfara Residents