An elder of the Apostolic church Nigeria has been apprehended with charms at a Village square.
The incident, which happened at Ikot Okoro in Oruk Anan Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State, has left many villagers amazed at the diabolic action of the church’s Elder.
The elder identified as Friday Udofa Utun, was said to have been caught while trying to bury charms at the village square.
Other villagers concluded that the charm was probably to kill other church members.
- Gulder Ultimate Search Organizers Reveal Date of New Season
- Malami Opens up on Released Boko Haram Sponsors
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend
- Stop ‘Illegal Network Installations’ – Police Warn Zamfara Residents