Delta state has confirmed seventeen fresh cases of the dreaded novel coronavirus, Daily Report Nigeria confirms.
The new cases were announced by the Delta state commissioner for Information, Charles Aniagwu, who took to his Facebook page to declare the report.
The post simply tagged ‘Covid-19 in Delta’ shows that Warri South and Oshimili North are the most hit Local Government Areas in the state.
Warri South has recorded fifteen cases with zero death, 5 recovery and ten active cases, while Oshimili North has recorded thirteen cases with eleven active, one death and a single discharged case.
Oshimili North is closely followed by Oshimili South with twelve confirmed cases of the virus, two recoveries and zero deaths.
The state currently have fifty-two active cases of the lethal virus, with fifteen dicharges and seven deaths recorded so far.
Nigeria records 387 new cases as total hits 9302
Meanwhile, the Nigeria Center for Disease Control, NCDC confirmed that the country recorded 387 cases of Covid-19 as at Friday night.
Total number of confirmed cases are pegged at 9302 with 2697 recoveries and 261 deaths recorded so far.
— NCDC (@NCDCgov) May 29, 2020
- “I am Destined to Marry Tonto Dikeh” – Actor Uche Maduagwu Says
- Best Centre-Back in The English Premier League Identified
- Give Independence To RMAFC on Equitable Revenue Allocation – Okowa Tells National Assembly
- Vigiante Slay 11 Bandits, Arrest Others in Kogi
- Despite Numerous Challenges, Nigeria’s Unity Remains Unshaken – FG
- “James Brown is my Spirit Animal”- Toke Makinwa Reveals
- Over 1m Nigerians Completed Voter Registration in 12 weeks – INEC
- Nigerian Customs To Deploy Drones At Seme Border To Check Smuggling
- States Must be Empowered To Harness Resources, Revenues For Development – Wike
- My Vision For United Nigeria Driving Me Crazy – Okorocha