Popular Yoruba Rights Activist, Sunday Adeyemo, also known as Sunday Igboho, has urged Yoruba people to defend themselves when attacked, saying all he wants is peace in Yorubaland.
Igboho said this, yesterday, when former minister of Aviation Femi Fani-Kayode, visited him at his Soka, Ibadan residence in Oyo State.
Igboho said: “I don’t have anything to say for now, my uncle (Fani-Kayode) has said everything for me. What we want in Yorubaland is peace. We don’t want banditry, we don’t want Fulani herdsmen to continue to kill our people, we want our people to be free.
“My message to my people in Yorubaland is that they must try to defend themselves. Don’t let anyone come to your farm or your home to kill you, you must try to defend yourself, which was what the minister said too.”
- BBNaija S6: Saskay Gives a Hints on her Relationship With Cross
- BBNaija: Yousef Reveals Real Relationships in the House.
- Family Desert Nigeria, Celebrate Abroad 2 Years After
- Prophetesses Die Two Days After Being Sentenced to Life Imprisonment, For For Making ‘Poisonous’ Love Potion for Client
- Pastor Killed by Stray Bullet During Morning Devotion in Ebonyi
- “I am Destined to Marry Tonto Dikeh” – Actor Uche Maduagwu Says
- Best Centre-Back in The English Premier League Identified
- Give Independence To RMAFC on Equitable Revenue Allocation – Okowa Tells National Assembly
- Vigiante Slay 11 Bandits, Arrest Others in Kogi
- Despite Numerous Challenges, Nigeria’s Unity Remains Unshaken – FG