Governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El-Rufai has called on the Federal Government to deploy missiles and drones against bandits terorrising the Northern region of the country.
El-Rufai urged the Federal Government to provide troops with adequate sophisticated weapons to further tackle the criminals.
He said: “I think the security agencies also need more advanced technology. The Air force needs more drones.
“Drones are much cheaper than planes, and there are drones now that can carry missiles.
Also Read: Bandits Are Targeting my Son; El-rufai
“But drones can be more targeted, more selective and quiet. And drones can also fly in circumstances that airplanes cannot due to bad weather.
“We need the combination of airpower, and we need troops on the ground augmented by local expertise and knowledge. We need just one, two, three months of operation just to kill all these bandits.
“It’s the only way to stop this. So the only option that we have is to ensure that we kill them all.”
- Gulder Ultimate Search Organizers Reveal Date of New Season
- Malami Opens up on Released Boko Haram Sponsors
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend
- Stop ‘Illegal Network Installations’ – Police Warn Zamfara Residents