Renowned Nigerian author, Reno Omokri, has discouraged the idea of having kids without seeking a sustainable means of livelihood first.
According to the Buhari’s critic, it’s advisable to shun the recommendations of having children without a stable source of income.
Expressing his thoughts on Twitter, Reno stated that it is the duty of parents to cater for their children needs and which involves mostly financial aspect.
“Don’t listen to anyone telling you to have kids, even if you have no job, because God looks after them. The only way God looks after babies…is by giving them parents. Your kids are your responsibility. Don’t have them if you dont have the ability,” he wrote.
To our esteemed readers, what’s your view on this?. Let’s have your opinion in the comment section.
Happy New Month
- Breaking: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Usman Alkali As Acting IGP
- Woman Discovers Her Son’s Bride is Her Long Lost Daughter of 20-Years
- Learn From Afonja’s Mistake, Group Tells S’East Govs
- It’s Rude To Keep Bibles In Hotel Rooms – Bisi Alimi
- We Give You 7 Days To Leave Calabar – Group Tells Igbo
- Easter: Joy as Engr Uti Donates Food Items For Widows, Widowers in Ogulagha
- There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits In Zamfara, Five Other Northern States – Gov Matawalle
- Delta Man Set To Wed Two Women Same Day
- CCT Chairman Assaults Security Officer in Abuja, Says ‘The Guard Was Rude’
- Don’t listen to anyone telling you to have kids without a job – Reno Omokri