OPEN NOTE TO KWARA STATE GOVERNOR
Dear MALLAM ABDULRAHAMAN ABDULRASAK,
Don’t throw us into religious crisis.
There are FIVE PILLARS OF ISLAM on which Islamic religion revolves which are:
- Profession of Faith (shahada). The belief that “There is no god but God, and Muhammad is the Messenger of God” is central to Islam. …
Prayer (Salat). …
Alms (Zakat). …
Fasting (Sawm). …
HIJAB is never part of the five pillars of Islam and never written in Quran.
HIJAB is a way of dressing; it has no relevance with Western education.
Fola your wife is a dedicated Christian.
Toyin, Dr Abubakar Bukola Saraki’s wife is a Christian.
Deaconess Omolewa, Dr Abdulfatah Ahmed’s wife is a Christian.
Dr Abubakar Olushola Saraki’s wife, Mama Florence Morenike is a Christian.
Sir, it’s obvious that your children practice Christianity.
You love HIJAB so much but you abandoned HIJAB to fall in love with a Christian woman.
Do you mean to tell us you love HIJAB better than your wife and children?
Please Sir, don’t use HIJAB to settle cheap political scores and throw our dear state into unnecessary crisis.
The SS3 students will soon commence WAEC, aren’t you bothered that these young promising Nigerians are possibly going to become leaders tomorrow but the current atmosphere of the state will deny them the right to QUALITATIVE EDUCATION which your administration promised to give?
Please Sir, I would like that you consider the innocent parents and their lean resources used in sending these kids to school or do you mean to tell the good people of Kwara that you haven’t seen or heard anything about the brewing crisis in recent times?
Do you mean to tell us that your Facebook page is only dedicated to your presumed and assumed ‘successes’ and not meant to address the people who voted you into power?
We desire to see a Kwara where we live together in love and produce excellent students who can hold their heads high anywhere in the World rather than religious bigots.
I personally see this HIJAB issue as a deliberate attempt to mislead these innocent young minds and divert attention from non performance of this government.
The result of religious bigotry is what we are witnessing in the north currently which is subtly creeping into our beloved STATE OF HARMONY.
Don’t you know it will be ridiculous in schools where Churches are sited to have HIJAB and Mosques?
Please, be responsible and stand up to uphold sanity in this state and stop being partial in your delivery of service.
Original Text by: Rev’d Segun Abejide
Edited by: Peter Jerry
- Breaking: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Usman Alkali As Acting IGP
- Woman Discovers Her Son’s Bride is Her Long Lost Daughter of 20-Years
- Learn From Afonja’s Mistake, Group Tells S’East Govs
- It’s Rude To Keep Bibles In Hotel Rooms – Bisi Alimi
- We Give You 7 Days To Leave Calabar – Group Tells Igbo
- Easter: Joy as Engr Uti Donates Food Items For Widows, Widowers in Ogulagha
- There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits In Zamfara, Five Other Northern States – Gov Matawalle
- Delta Man Set To Wed Two Women Same Day
- CCT Chairman Assaults Security Officer in Abuja, Says ‘The Guard Was Rude’
- Don’t listen to anyone telling you to have kids without a job – Reno Omokri