Nollywood actress, Adunni Ade has warned business owners to desist from using her image to promote their brands without her approval.
The light-skinned actress took to her Instagram page to disclose that lots of brands pay her heavily as an influencer and it’s not fair on them if others get the benefits of her brand without any payment.
“I have something I would like to get off my chest. I buy from a lot of Nigerian brands, emphasis on “BUY” If I happen to buy from you, and we both pretend not to know each other (which isn’t a problem) until after payment has been made on my side, please I beg of you, do not ask for a tag, or a repost. I’m not one of those who look for free handouts for a tag. If I like, I buy.”
The actress added, “I don’t look for free items to help “publicize “or grow your page. I have single-handedly helped a lot of brands grow as well without collecting a dime and also promoting their business which is as my spirit leads. A lot of brands pay me heavy to have me influence for them. I do not think it is fair on them.
“Please note, I don’t like to talk too much. I let “serving” do the talking. I go all the way! I work too hard for my coins now! Let us all know when to play o! DO NOT USE MY IMAGE TO PUBLICIZE YOUR WORK WITHOUT APPROVAL. Peace .”
- Former Rivers APC Chairman Resigns After Supreme Court Loss
- Two Farmers Killed During Clash With Herders in Ekiti
- Two Nigerians to Die by Hanging Over Kidnapping, Killing in Ghana
- Bandits Attack Kaduna Airport Staff Quarters, Abduct 12
- Nobody is Safe Until Everyone Is Vaccinated – FG
- Governor Bello Speaks on Negotiating with Criminals
- Army Officer, Girlfriend Arrested For Aiding Banditry In Zamfara
- Birthday: Walter Extols Epistle Jemine at 54
- Governor Diri Hails Security Agencies For Low Crime Rate in Bayelsa
- Petrol Tanker Explodes In Ogun Community