Communities in oil-rich Ogulagha Kingdom, Burutu Local Government Area were erupt with joy and glad tidings as Engr (Mrs) Uti Ebikenyen Theresa, extended the arm of philanthropy to widows and widowers in the kingdom.
The move by Engr Uti, a great daughter and philanthropist from Ogulagha Kingdom was inline with the commemoration of the 2021 Easter Day celebration.
In a chat with Daily Report Nigeria, Kenneth Odubasotu and Clever Igere, both representatives of the Engr Uti explained that love was what made God gave his only begotten son to die for the world. And as such, giving is a perfect way to express love as illustrated by God himself.
“Love is what God expressed in totality by giving his son to be killed for the whole human race to be saved. Hence, giving to mark this year’s Easter celebration is Engr Uti’s way of expressing love as taught by God,” Comrade Kenneth stated.
The team’s gesture was greeted with prayers from both old and young ones in Ogulagha kingdom, praying for God to bless their benefactor.
Communities that benefited from the exercise include Obuguru, Ogulagha, Youbebe, Obotobo 1, Obotobo 11 ,Sokebolou and Yokiri communities.
Other members of the distribution team include Miss Oroyepade Deborah Yokiri, and Denyefa Gege.
- Breaking: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Usman Alkali As Acting IGP
- Woman Discovers Her Son’s Bride is Her Long Lost Daughter of 20-Years
- Learn From Afonja’s Mistake, Group Tells S’East Govs
- It’s Rude To Keep Bibles In Hotel Rooms – Bisi Alimi
- We Give You 7 Days To Leave Calabar – Group Tells Igbo
- Easter: Joy as Engr Uti Donates Food Items For Widows, Widowers in Ogulagha
- There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits In Zamfara, Five Other Northern States – Gov Matawalle
- Delta Man Set To Wed Two Women Same Day
- CCT Chairman Assaults Security Officer in Abuja, Says ‘The Guard Was Rude’
- Don’t listen to anyone telling you to have kids without a job – Reno Omokri