Operatives of the Economic Financial Crime Commission, Lagos command have arrested one Ladeji Kelvin Babatunde for obtaining over ₦38 million from suspected internet fraudsters.
Kelvin, popularly known as Noah Usman is said to have claimed to be helping his victims escape arrest from the Commission.
Usman successfully tricked some his victims into believing he is connected well enough to turn the eyes of the EFCC away from them.
His arrest followed a confession by one of the victims to operatives of the EFCC.
- Big Brother Naija: Fans Call EFCC on Organizers, Threaten Protest Over Pere
- Suspected Ritualist Kill, Bury 9-year-old Girl With One Thousand Naira Note in Kwara
- Nigeria’s Tax System is Problematic And Confusing – Fayemi
- Mourinho Blames Referee, VAR For Derby Loss
- APC Wants To Be in Power For Next 40 Years – Former Governor
- Gunmen Attack Community, Kill One, Injure Others in Kwara
- Nigeria Going Through Turbulent Times, We Need To Remain United – Sanwo-Olu
- Please Come To Aid of Benue IDPs – Ortom Begs Nigerians
- At 61, Nigeria Should Be Competing With Developed Countries — Wike
- One Killed, Several Injured As Gunmen Attack Church in Kaduna