Big Brother Naija reality star, Dorathy Bachor has called out the Economic and Financial Crime Commission for breaking into her house.
Dorathy, who disclosed this herself, claimed they broke in at 4:35 on Monday morning.
Taking to her Instagram page, she wrote:
“I feel like my head is about to explode.
“At 4:35 I heard a loud bang and voices, I rushed out to see five armed EFCC men in my living room and one of them saying ‘Oh na that Big brother girl be this’.
“In my confused state I was trying to understand why they broke down my door. Then one of them said they were looking for someone who ran into the estate and I should lock my door and stay indoors and not say a word.Advertisement
I’m shaking at this point and so confused because at what point is this Okay.
“What is the need of being a citizen of this country when I can’t feel safe in my own house.”
- Actress Olaide Oyedeji Welcomes Baby With Husband, Olukotan
- EPL: How Can You Sign Ben White for €58.50million– Gallas Faults Arsenal
- Katsina Female Hunter Vows To Defeat Bandits
- Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol in Bags For Bandits in Katsina [VIDEO]
- El-Rufai Struggling To Export Banditry To The South – Akeredolu
- EFCC Arrest 26 Internet Fraud Suspects in Delta State
- We Will Not Allow Foreign Terrorists Overrun Nigeria – Army
- Decentralization of VAT Collection Will Favour Every State – Udom Emmanuel
- EPL: Your Playing Style Vexes me – Ince Lambasts Man United stars
- Gas Crisis May Increase Oil Prices By $10 – Mele Kyari