Governor of Yobe State and the Chairman All Progressives Congress Caretaker and Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee Mai Mala Buni has called on Nigerians to live together in peace, love, honesty and sacrifice to cement the cracks in Nigeria’s national unity.
He made this call as Muslim faithful celebrate Eid-el-Kabir Sallah festival.
Buni in a statement by his Director General Press and Media Affairs Mamman Mohammed said “the period of Eid-el-Kabir, calls for a deep reflection into the lessons of devotion, sacrifice and obedience as exemplified by the willingness of Prophet Ibrahim to sacrifice his son, Ismail.”
He called on Nigerians to support each other irrespective of socio-cultural, political or religious differences to entrench national unity and cohesion.
- Actress Dakore Akande Celebrates Her Daughter as She Turns 10
- VAT: Lagos, Rivers Are Nothing Without Other States – Masari
- Containerized Truck Falls on Car With 4 Occupants in Lagos
- Man Arrested For Raping, Impregnating Daughter in Ogun
- 11 Bandits Neutralized, Victims Rescued in Kogi
- Accumulating Debt For Generations to Come ‘Criminal’ – Obasanjo
- BBNaija S6: Whitemoney Hurt by Queen’s Desire to Sleep With Cross
- Investigate Death of Mailafia Now – Rights Group Tells FG
- Breaking: Miyetti Allah Dumps Open Grazing, Agrees to Feedlot System in Ondo
- Hoodlums Invade Lagos Streets, Loot Shops, Injure Many