The Senator representing Kaduna Central, Uba Sani has appealed to the people of the State to support Governor Nasir Elrufai’s war against criminality bedeviling the people.
” I wish to passionately call on my constituents, the good people of Kaduna Central Central Senatorial District to give the Governor total support as he wages a relentless battle against murderous elements and retrogressive forces keen in reversing the gains the government has made in the areas of development and peaceful co-existence.”
“We must collectively make Kaduna State extremely hot for them. In unity lies our hope of success,” he said.
“The President has commiserated with the people and reassured them of their safety and security. We pray for Mr. President’s continued sound health as he steers the ship of state in these challenging times”, he said.
” I must not fail to mention the Senate President, His Excellency Dr. Ahmad Lawan for the uncommon support he has been giving Governor Elrufai since the insecurity situation took a dangerous turn. We deeply appreciate his support and thank him for his friendship.
“Our gallant members of the armed forces, the police and operatives of the Department for State Services (DSS) have been showing their mettle in the battle against banditry, kidnapping and other forms of criminality. Their patriotism and deep love for our people have been in display. We are indebted to them”
” This is the time for all of us to close ranks and give total support to the government as it strives to make life uncomfortable for enemies of our people. The criminals want to arrest development. They are keen on ensuring food insecurity. We must defeat banditry so that we can continue, without interruption, the unfinished business of making Kaduna State a model of development in Nigeria.” The senator concluded.
- Oyedepo Backs Regulation of Social Media
- EFCC Will Prosecute Uzor Kalu Again, Says Bawa
- One Student Killed as Troops Rescue Five Abducted From Kebbi School
- COVID Cases in Africa Increased by 52% in One Week, May Get Worse – WHO
- Police: Van Used To Kidnap Kebbi Students Belongs To a Judge — Bandits Hijacked it From Him
- Buhari is Not Sick, He Moved Round Borno For Six Hours – Ali Ndume
- Insecurity: I Feel Safer in Maiduguri Than Abuja – Ndume
- I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked my School Are Nigerians, Says Kebbi Student
- EndSARS protester, Nicolas Mbah regains freedom after spending several months in kirikiri prison
- Uzodimma Seeks Additional State For South East, Defends Buhari on Restructuring