Some injured persons on Friday, December 4, stormed the Lagos Court of Arbitration in Lekki, where the hearing venue of the Lagos State Panel of Judicial Inquiry probing the alleged shooting of protesters by Men of the Nigerian Army at the Lagos Lekki Toll Gate on October 20, is being held.
The injured persons who arrived in a white bus, claimed that they were victims of the alleged Toll Gate shootings which occurred on October 20.
A statement from the spokesperson for the group, a lady, read thus;
“We have people with amputated legs; we have people with brain surgery in this van; we have dozens of them that are yet to be discharged. This is from Lekki tollgate massacre 2020. We want justice. We don’t want to be silenced; we don’t want to be marginalised even in our own country.”
Meanwhile, the Nigerian Army has severally denied shooting at or killing protesters at the Lagos Toll Gate.
- Breaking: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Usman Alkali As Acting IGP
- Woman Discovers Her Son’s Bride is Her Long Lost Daughter of 20-Years
- Learn From Afonja’s Mistake, Group Tells S’East Govs
- It’s Rude To Keep Bibles In Hotel Rooms – Bisi Alimi
- We Give You 7 Days To Leave Calabar – Group Tells Igbo
- Easter: Joy as Engr Uti Donates Food Items For Widows, Widowers in Ogulagha
- There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits In Zamfara, Five Other Northern States – Gov Matawalle
- Delta Man Set To Wed Two Women Same Day
- CCT Chairman Assaults Security Officer in Abuja, Says ‘The Guard Was Rude’
- Don’t listen to anyone telling you to have kids without a job – Reno Omokri