English Premier League has been billed to resume on June 17, according to authorities.
The fixture between Manchester City and Arsenal will kickoff the resumption of the season that has been on pause following the coronavirus pandemic.
A second fixture between Aston Villa and Sheffield United on the same day will mark the resumption of the world’s most watched football league.
The league’s full fixture schedule will be played on the weekend of June 19 to 21.
The agreement for the resumption of football activities across the league was reached after Premier League clubs met to continue discussions over ‘Project Restart on Saturday.
The Premier League and all football related activities in England was first suspended on March 19 and was billed to resume on April 30th, following the outbreak of the novel coronavirus in the country.
Meanwhile, in Germany, the Bundesliga has resumed since on the 9th of June, as well as lower league football in the country.
- BBNaija: Yousef Reveals Real Relationships in the House.
- Family Desert Nigeria, Celebrate Abroad 2 Years After
- Prophetesses Die Two Days After Being Sentenced to Life Imprisonment, For For Making ‘Poisonous’ Love Potion for Client
- Pastor Killed by Stray Bullet During Morning Devotion in Ebonyi
- “I am Destined to Marry Tonto Dikeh” – Actor Uche Maduagwu Says
- Best Centre-Back in The English Premier League Identified
- Give Independence To RMAFC on Equitable Revenue Allocation – Okowa Tells National Assembly
- Vigiante Slay 11 Bandits, Arrest Others in Kogi
- Despite Numerous Challenges, Nigeria’s Unity Remains Unshaken – FG
- “James Brown is my Spirit Animal”- Toke Makinwa Reveals