In support of Biafra Republic actualization, Simon Ekpa, a former athlete, who represented Nigeria at the 2003 African Junior Athletics Championships, has vowed to return the medals and awards he had won to Nigeria.
The self-acclaimed disciple of leader Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu said he is no longer interested in anything regarding Nigeria.
In a post on his official Facebook page on Sunday, Ekpa wrote: “In this evening live broadcast, I may be showcasing some of the national medals from the demonic Nigeria that I will be returning to them soon.
“I will return those Medals including the medal I won as a NATIONAL CHAMPION.
“You engage in criminal activities all your life including human trafficking, hiding under one Nigeria while Nigeria Immigration lobbied to get Simon Ekpa to represent them.
“Simon Ekpa represented Nigeria Immigration as a programmed athlete and won all national paramilitary and military games in Nigeria, are you aware of that?
“I will return all your national medals and awards”.
- Gulder Ultimate Search Organizers Reveal Date of New Season
- Malami Opens up on Released Boko Haram Sponsors
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend
- Stop ‘Illegal Network Installations’ – Police Warn Zamfara Residents