The remembrance ceremony of late Snr. Boanage ( High Chief ) Bebapere Jackson Tuaghaye has been slated to take place on February 15, 2021 at Ogulagha, headquarters of Ogulagha kingdom, Burutu Local Government Council.
This was announcement to news men in Warri via a statement signed his Son, Comrade John Bebapere Tuaghaye, a former President of the Ogulagha Kingdom Youth Council, OKYC and on behalf of the entire family.
The statement reads;
“We the Children of BEBAPERE TUAGHAYE JACKSON just deemed it pertinent to tell the whole world how much we missed our dearly disciplinarian , focused , caring , had no enemies and very clean/ neat father in particular the Ogulagha Kingdom and other Kingdoms he hailed from.
“That the vacuum he so left behind still remain yet to be filled with his likes of person(s) in our Ogulagha Kingdom and beyond,” he said.
It will be recalled that, High Chief Bebapere of Ogulagha kingdom died of a protracted illness on the 15th of February 2010.
Until his death, Chief Bebapere was a major Contractor to many international oil companies operating within the territory of Ogulagha kingdom and beyond.
- Photos: Vehicles Set Ablaze as Hoodlums Attack INEC Office in Enugu
- #BringBackGEJ: Youths Begin Campaign For Jonathan to Contest 2023
- Miyetti Allah Tells Herdsmen to Vacate South South
- You’re on Expired Drugs, Aisha Yesufu Blasts Those Against Southern Governors
- 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Stealing Human Hair in Ondo
- Breaking: Gunmen Burn Down Police Station, Vehicles in Delta
- Video: Leicester City Players Dance to ‘Over The Moon’ by Dr Sid After FA Cup Victory
- BREAKING: Leicester City Beats Chelsea to Win First FA Cup
- Delta 2023: Next Governor Must be Fair to Anioma Nation – Governor Okowa
- BREAKING: JAMB Announces New Date For 2021 UTME