Former minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has reportedly defected to the All Progressive Party, APC.
This was confirmed by the governor of Kogi State, Yahaya Bello on Wednesday.
Recall that Fani-Kayode had met with the National Chairman of the APC, Governor Mai Buni of Yobe State and Governor Bello on Monday in Abuja, fuelling speculation he was on his way back to the party.
Bello however, put the speculations to bed as he addressed a crowd of APC supporters as seen in a video on social media.
According to him: “Our brother and friend, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode has joined our party in good faith.
“He’s joining our party to add his own positive energy and make contributions into ensuring that APC is a party to beat.”
He further pointed out Fani-Kayode is one of the foundation members of the APC.
- Photos: Vehicles Set Ablaze as Hoodlums Attack INEC Office in Enugu
- #BringBackGEJ: Youths Begin Campaign For Jonathan to Contest 2023
- Miyetti Allah Tells Herdsmen to Vacate South South
- You’re on Expired Drugs, Aisha Yesufu Blasts Those Against Southern Governors
- 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Stealing Human Hair in Ondo
- Breaking: Gunmen Burn Down Police Station, Vehicles in Delta
- Video: Leicester City Players Dance to ‘Over The Moon’ by Dr Sid After FA Cup Victory
- BREAKING: Leicester City Beats Chelsea to Win First FA Cup
- Delta 2023: Next Governor Must be Fair to Anioma Nation – Governor Okowa
- BREAKING: JAMB Announces New Date For 2021 UTME