A former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has lambasted controversial Islamic cleric, Sheikh Ahmad Gumi, for defending bandits and criminal herdsmen.
Few days ago, Gumi urged the Federal Government to create a Ministry of Nomadic Affairs to address the challenges surrounding herders.
He also pointed out that bandits in the North are going nowhere and that they have escape routes from aerial bombardment.
Reacting, FFK described the Kaduna-based Islamic scholar as an unrepentant lover of bandit and a spokesman of foreign Fulani terrorists.
Sharing a video of Gumi on his Twitter handle, Fani-Kayode wrote: “Listen to Sheik Ahmad Gumi, the unrepentant and unapologetic ‘lover of bandits’ and the Chief Spokesman for the foreign Fulani terrorists that come into our country from other shores and kidnap, torture and slaughter our men, women and children.
“He continues to demand that the terrorists must be paid huge ransoms and must be granted amnesty. My question: which of the seven circles of hell did this creature come from?”
- Actress Olaide Oyedeji Welcomes Baby With Husband, Olukotan
- EPL: How Can You Sign Ben White for €58.50million– Gallas Faults Arsenal
- Katsina Female Hunter Vows To Defeat Bandits
- Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol in Bags For Bandits in Katsina [VIDEO]
- El-Rufai Struggling To Export Banditry To The South – Akeredolu
- EFCC Arrest 26 Internet Fraud Suspects in Delta State
- We Will Not Allow Foreign Terrorists Overrun Nigeria – Army
- Decentralization of VAT Collection Will Favour Every State – Udom Emmanuel
- EPL: Your Playing Style Vexes me – Ince Lambasts Man United stars
- Gas Crisis May Increase Oil Prices By $10 – Mele Kyari